Today is my first day at work. I have spent some time in the office just fucking around on the internet and keeping Max company but now I am here to get paid. I met with Christian (Max's partner) this morning at 8:30 which was cool. He wanted to know about my "skill set" and to tell me that things are crazy here now and that i am going to be doing menial labor at first, and working with Max on websites but then things will get more interesting. My first task was to type up this contract for Website designing. Right now I am framing samples of their work to decorate the office. I need to look for a second job, but thats probably a good thing so that i can meet people. I'm going to this bike co-op after work today with Claire to see if i can get some wheels.
Last night i saw my uncle Jarratt's new house where he lives with his wife Dinah. It's crazy. They bought a plot of land in this totally isolated valley and built their dream house from the bottom up. They used all this crazy material that they have been collecting for years so the whole place is really personal and exactly what they wanted. Jarratt cooked a delicious meal in his amazing industrial kitchen and it was nice to see family and talk for a while.
sorry this is a boring post but i need to look busy and like a good worker today.
here's the website if you wanna check it out:
www.santafeprinting.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment